Partnering up with The Start Up Studio as a Global Ambassador allows me to give back and share my experiences to the future business leaders. I hope to help and inspire others in their journey through commerce.
- Attended St. Leo University and received Associates degree.
- Graduated from UCF in 1995 majored in Pre Law/ Political science degree with a minor in business. Belong to the Sigma Chi fraternity.
- MBA from University of Phoenix.
- 2003, 2006, 2012, 2015, 2017 National leadership award
- 2008, 2009 Congressional Order of Merit.
- 2005, 2006, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 Business Advisory Council.
- 2011-2012 Indian American Chamber of Commerce President
- 2013- 2017 IACC Board of Advisors.
- 2017-2018- Board of the Wounded Officers Initiative.
- 2018-2019 IACC League of Past Presidents
- 2020 Board position with the UCF Burnett Honors College
- Started Jay Jewelry in 1995- Jay caters to the resort tourist market with various products. Jay got acquired in 2005 by American Builtrite & Associates.
- Founded Datatray in 1999 which catered to the medical industry. Datatray specialized in medical transcriptions and electronic medical records. Datatray was sold in 2002 to Dolphin Technologies.
- Founder of Global Eye Wear which was started in 2007. Global Eye Wear manufactures sunglasses and caters to the Tourist/Resort, Mass distribution, Drug and Surf shops and manufactures eye wear for Panama Jack and Veggie Tails. Global Eye Wear merged with SRP in 2015.
- Own and operate Global Promo which was started in 2009. Global Promo manufactures promotional products and caters to theme parks, resorts, hotels, car dealerships, hospitals, schools, and restaurants
- Own and operate GlobalSun which manufactures apparel, drinkware, and headwear to the Tourist Resort Market
- Partner in Better Every Day Training Center
Charities and Services
- Sheppard’s Hope
- UCF Alumni Association
- Toys for Tots
- American Red Cross
- Sydney’s School for Autism
- Run Way to Hope
- Feeding Children Everywhere
- Wounded Officers Initiative
- 2011 President of the Indian American chamber of commerce of Orlando
- 2012 IACC Founders committee
- 2013-2016 IACC Board of Directors
- Past Director of the Dr. Phillips/Metro West Chamber of Commerce
- Business Advisory Council
- Young Republican committee